What makes the Lasko 754200 Space Heater the bestseller at Amazon?
The low price certainly plays a role (it’s less than $30). And because of its small size, it generates a lot of heat.
And of course, because the stove is portable, it can easily be taken to any room that needs heating.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of this particular heating system…
- This #space Heater electric heater has three power levels: a low temperature stove that operates at 900 Watts, a high temperature stove (with 12 heat levels) that operates at 1500 Watts, and a fan only option.
- With the button on top of this Lasko heater you can set the temperature to adjust the amount of heat it produces.
- It is a small stove, only 5.75 X 7 x 9.2, making it very easy to go from one room to another.
- The Lasko 754200 is equipped with a built-in adjustable thermostat that allows you to adjust the time the heater is turned on and off according to the temperature.
- This# transmitter is on the ETL list and is UL-certified, so it has passed the safety test of the U.S. government.
- From a safety point of view, it is equipped with an automatic overheating protection so that it switches off if it gets too hot.
- It’s quiet, but it’s not quiet, so there’s not really an annoying sound.
- The power cord is almost 2 metres long so that the stove can be placed at a reasonable distance from any power outlet.
- The outside of the stove does not heat up after long use, so there is no risk of scalding when brushing.
- The fact that it is a portable heater makes it ideal for trips where you may need extra heating (but not outside!).
- The stove has a handle that makes it easy to carry.
- On top of the stove is a small red light that comes on when the stove is on (whether the stove is on or off).
- The heater is delivered to the original owner of the product with a warranty of 3 years against manufacturing and/or material defects. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
Lasko 754200 control button and power indicator
- This Lasko heater is small, so it is best suited for heating small spaces such as a bathroom (but only when connected to the GFCI) or small rooms and bedrooms (up to 15 feet by 15 feet). It not only heats a room of normal size, but it also works well under the table and provides local heat.
- Pay attention to the power and temperature control knobs, otherwise they may break.
- It has been reported that the thermostat on this portable electric heater does not respond as well as it might. The heating must not be switched off when you reach the set temperature and must be switched on slowly as soon as the temperature falls below the set minimum temperature.
- This is probably not the safest auxiliary heating because it does not automatically switch off if it falls over.
- The heating is not programmable, i.e. you cannot set the time for switching on and off. The thermostat only controls if the heating is on or off (without your direct intervention). If you need a programmable option, you can always plug the heater into a timer-controlled wall socket.
- If you need it, you can find the online guide here.
- This is not a high-efficiency furnace – air heaters use a lot of energy to convert heat.
- It comes with a plug 2 and not 3.
- Only in 110-120V mode.
- It is preferable to place the stove on a solid surface; if it is placed on the carpet (depending on the pile), the stove may fall over.
With an output of 900 W, the Lasko 754200 consumes almost 1 kWh of electricity. Of course the price of electricity depends on how much it costs to use this (or another) radiator. However, if you live in an area where electricity consumption is $0.10 per kWh, you pay just under $0.10 per hour. If you live in a place where electricity is more expensive, you pay an extra hour.
At 900 W, the unit consumes 5.5 Amps. At 1500 watts, 12.5 amps are played.
Use of Tip
Here’s a good way to get this little # Ceramic heater to operate at the desired temperature – but it does require a little work with the controls. Turn the left-hand dial to the 900 watt (low temperature) setting. Now turn the right-hand dial to the middle and wait until the room has warmed up. If the room is too hot, turn the right-hand dial one position to the left and wait until the room temperature has stabilized. If the room is still too hot, repeat this step as many times as necessary.
On the other hand, if the room is still too cold for comfort, turn the right-hand dial one position to the right and wait until the room temperature has stabilized. If the room is still not warm enough, repeat this step until it is as hot as you want it to be.
Now that the room is at a comfortable temperature, turn the dial from right to left until the heating goes out. As soon as the stove cools down, it switches on and repeats the process to maintain a comfortable room temperature. If you need to clean the heat a little, you can always turn the dial a little to the right.
It is more annoying than reaching a certain temperature, but with a little trial and error, the ceramic stove will provide you with the power you need to heat.
Features and benefits
- ETL address
- 1500 Watt high installation, 900 Watt low installation and fan only option
- Manual operation; self-adjusting ceramic element; silent operation
- Automatic overheating protection for safety; practical carrying handle
- The actual dimensions of the product are 5.75 x 7 x 9.2.
- Adjustable thermostat for individual comfort
- 3 Quiet environment : High temperature, low temperature, fan only.
- Comfortable carrying handle, fully assembled
- The integrated safety devices 1500 Watt comfortable heat, ETL are listed
- 3-year limited warranty
Feedback from other customers
5.0 of 5 stars – Small stove that could be.
Rebecca Brusch –Proven Purchase Lasko 754200 Ceramic Airheater
I was skeptical that the $20 stove would survive, but after using it for about a week, I was very happy with the purchase. He was highly recommended to us, and rightly so!
The smell of a new stove came straight out of the box, but every time I use it, I smell less and less. It certainly doesn’t scare me.
I read the dimensions and knew that the stove would be small but even more compact than I had imagined. A low setting does a good job. A high setting makes it possible to do it in no time!
I originally bought this stove for use in the bathroom so it wouldn’t be so cold in the room when I leave the shower. I’ve already made a habit of using it throughout the house for some extra warmth without having to turn on the whole oven at home. I’m almost always cold, and it should only take a minute before I have to turn it off or turn it off completely.
The sound is no different from that of any other room heater. If you turn it on in complete silence, you’ll think it’s noisy. Compared to nothing, he is. As soon as you start living close to home – turn on your shower, watch TV, even if you’re reading – it’s barely visible. If you don’t concentrate on the sound, it’s just a white noise like any other fan.
5.0 of 5 stars – Perfect for a small room
Lasko Permanent Reader 754200 Ceramic stove
It is a handy small stove that can be used to keep a small room warm. I use it to keep my computer room cool, which normally isn’t heated like the rest of the house, because I don’t go there very often. The device itself is made of plastic with a metal grid, but it is very solid and well made. The noise level of the fan is acceptable. She’s anything but calm enough not to interfere. The operation is simple. A dial is a power-dial that has 4 settings: Off – Fan – Low – High. The other scale is a thermostat with an infinite adjustment range from – to +. (I found that just below the middle very comfortable, but then again, Californian winters are not exactly subarctic).
I recommend it to anyone who has a small room to heat. Bedroom, computer room, sewing room, etc. (Mine’s in a room about 12 feet long). I doubt it heats up too much space efficiently.
This year I only wrote this article for the fifth edition. The winter season. It works just as well as when I bought it. It’s always a good thing and highly recommended.
Although a small portable stove, the Lasko 754200 is still the most popular stove sold on Amazon today. With more than 3500 outputs, the heating has an output of 4.1/5. This is a very good recommendation from many people!
Below you will find more detailed information and feedback from satisfied customers:
Similar positions :
M. Big Buddy Portable Propane Heater Review
4.7 Stars Although most air heaters are powered by electricity, whether electric or oil, there are still a few…
Overview of the DeLonghi HMP1500 mica surface heating system
4.3 Stars B No. 3 The location of the most popular stoves in the Amazon is … It’s a retreat from…
Ceramic heating Lasko 751320 Tower overview
4.3 Stars The second place in our assessment of the ovens is . This model isn’t too different…
lasko ceramic heater,compact space heater
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.