In second place in our aerospace radiator overview is the Lasko 751320 ceramic tower radiator with remote control. This model does not differ much from the ceramic stove Lasko 755320 n°5.
The stove is slightly cheaper than the 755320 and has certain features not found in the more expensive model. The main difference is that this model has no digital display. The design is also a bit different, so it’s not just a simple 755320 striptease.
This Lasko No. ceramic heating tower heats medium sized rooms of about 225 (15×15) square meters.
So let’s take a look at the characteristics and possible disadvantages of this ceramic heating element…
- The Lasko 751320 has three operating modes: low and high temperature and automatic thermostat control.
- It has a programmable thermostat (with a 7-hour timer) controlled by a remote control or by the heater itself.
- This ceramic heating tower starts heating the room as soon as it is switched on.
- It is also an oscillating radiator that efficiently moves hot air through the room. There are three oscillation parameters available.
- The heating is very quiet when it is on.
- Dimensions heating 8.5 W x 7.25 W x 23 H.
- It works with 1500 Watts, which is typical for a tower heater of this size. This means that it uses 12.5 amps at 120 volts as standard, so a 15 amp fuse or circuit breaker must be used.
- On the top of the heater there is a control panel that allows you to set the mode and temperature. The buttons will beep when they are pressed.
- Temperatures can be set at 5 degree intervals, the options are 60/65/70/75/80/85/Max F degrees. The thermostat regulates the room temperature. If the temperature is 2 degrees above the set value, the heating is switched off. When the temperature drops 1 degree below the set value, the heating starts up again.
- The stove is portable and has a carry handle. The weight is about 7.2 pounds.
- The power cord is approximately 1.80 m long and should not be placed too far from a wall socket.
- With the supplied remote control you can control the district heating, so you do not have to get up every time you want to change the settings.
- This heating is also included in the ETL list.
- If you’re considering buying a space heater, here’s a guide to how it works.
- The size of the space that this Lasko stove tower can heat (about 225 square meters) is slightly smaller than its sister model, the 755320 (about 260 square meters). If you have more space, the 755320 is the best choice.
- You cannot set the heating to a certain temperature. The programmable thermostat can only be installed in 10 degree steps. The permissible temperatures (only in Fahrenheit) are 60/65/70/75/80/85/Max. The temperature of Max is not determined.
- The heating is always switched on in the high temperature mode. If you disconnect the heater from the mains and reconnect it (or if the power is off), you must turn the heater on manually.
- There is no safety function that automatically switches off the heating if it falls over.
- There is no mode for the fan only, which means that it cannot be used for air circulation during the hot season.
- The user of the remote control uses IR (infrared light) instead of RF (radio frequency) to communicate with the heater, so the remote control must be in the direct field of view of the heater to work.
- Has a plastic grid and no metal grid. It has been reported that new ovens emit an unpleasant odour during the first 20 to 30 hours of use. This doesn’t happen with all stoves. This is not the case with models that have a metal grating.
- All air heaters use an electric heating element to provide heat. As with all radiators, the element is hidden in the radiator housing. Although the hood warms up during surgery, there is no risk of scalding if you, your child or your pet touches it with a brush.
Features and benefits
- Self-regulating ceramic element
- Automatic protection against overheating
- Maximum heating capacity: 1.50 kW
- Ceramic tower heater with practical multifunctional remote control
- General oscillation; programmable electronic thermostat; 7-hour timer
- Low and high comfort setting, plus automatic thermostat adjustment
- Self-regulating ceramic element; overheating protection for safety. ETL address
- Fully assembled. 23 high
The heating element does not glow bright red and is located behind a plastic protective grid so that you cannot touch it. But it turns off some of the heat so that the plastic grid can heat up. Never enough to cause burns of any kind.
Feedback from other customers
5.0 of 5 stars – Fantastic, safe and reliable. We already have two.
Cameron Weston – Proven PurchaseLasko 751320 Ceramic tower heating
It’s the second of these heating towers. We love her. We took them to the children’s rooms so that my wife and I could freeze all night and feel comfortable while the children were lying in warm beds. One is perfect for a bedroom or even a large living room. The integrated thermostat control also works perfectly. It is good to know that the baby’s room is warm enough to sleep, but not too warm because the system lasts too long. In addition, children should not be afraid to throw it over and cause a fire, because the ceramic material does not allow a warm appearance. It’s a good buy, sure.
5.0 of 5 stars – I had a Warnado that was useless!
Panda Princess – Proven purchase of the Lasko ceramic tower stove 751320.
Don’t ever buy another stove! I had a Warnado that was useless! I have a genetic disorder that needs a warm room at some point. Vornado NEVER reaches a warm temperature, but Lascaugh is very effective, easy to use, easy to clean (my husband has had it for a year) and ALWAYS reaches the set temperature. Even if it doesn’t last forever (what else is there?), it’s the only space heater I’ll ever buy again.
This electric heater #room heating works with 1500W, so it consumes 1.5 kWh of electricity per hour. Operates 24 hours a day and consumes 36 kWh. The cost depends on the price you pay for electricity, but at a price of $0.10 per kWh the daily operating cost is $3.60.
Heating towers are designed to occupy a small space, making them ideal for areas where space is limited. However, it is advisable to keep a flammable object at least one meter away from the device (common sense only). The ceramic tower heater Lasko 751320 is not the most energy efficient, but still has a good energy value. Operating costs are also low.
If you go to the Top 5 Auxiliary Stoves page, you can see that the top 5 best selling auxiliary heaters are all Lasko models. So if the 751320 is not a model for you, then one of the other stoves on our list must match the invoice.
Below you will find more detailed information and feedback from satisfied customers:
Similar positions :
M. Big Buddy Portable Propane Heater Review
4.7 Stars Although most air heaters are powered by electricity, whether electric or oil, there are still a few…
Overview of the DeLonghi HMP1500 mica surface heating system
4.3 Stars B No. 3 The location of the most popular stoves in the Amazon is … It’s a retreat from…
Lasko stoves – Ceramic stove Lasko 755320 Tower overview
4.3 The stars used to be on the 2nd place and are now on the 5th place of the Amazon ranking list.
lasko ceramic tower heater,tower room heater
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.